Why would anyone want to be a perpetrator?
Most new Perps are in it for the money and training for a new career. They have a sense of belonging to an elite group, privy to information that others do not have. They may be told they are ridding the world of “undesirables” (people with unconventional attitudes). As they work their way from informant to orchestrator, Perps become privy to more and more information. They are carefully groomed and hardened so that as they inflict more and more pain on the Targeted Individuals, they feel no remorse. Perps are convinced Targets are just dumb smucks who don’t deserve to live anyway.
No doubt there are many perps who think they can avoid becoming a target if they co-operate and join the ranks of the secret gangs trained in this line of work.Â What they don’t know is that we are getting an increasing number of calls from survivors who have observed some of the perps are targets themselves.Â Looks like some of the perps are becoming aware that joining the evil will not protect them from becoming a target.
Perps are trained not to question why someone is undesirable, only to follow orders and observe the rules of secrecy. Therefore, it does not matter what kind of person the Perp is asked to target, the Perp is to obey without question.
The article continues adding…
Convinced they are part of an elite group whose destiny it is to shape the world into what they have been brainwashed to believe is a better place, Perpetrators are willing to do anything for the cause. Even murder, so long as they can’t be caught. This is easily accomplished with Directed Energy Weapons. These devices can be directed to single out one person, causing sleep depravation and permanent damage to the body. Eventually the Target dies, apparently from natural causes.
The perfect crime has been committed.
No one really knows how many victims the Perps have killed because most Doctors cannot recognize the symptoms of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)
- What is a Perp or Perpetrators? (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Hot sauce(?) all over my front door. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- The other perp’s perspective (thumbingthrough.wordpress.com)
- Targeted Individuals & the World (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Feel no sympathy for gang stalkers. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Baa, baa, baa, what sheep we perps are!!! (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- SGI Tactic is to Use Verbal Abuse (calipatriot.wordpress.com)
- WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Get Ready For Obama’s Wag The Dog, & A Fake Victory In Benghazi (themadjewess.com)
Photo Use: Could Quality for Fair Use-This is for information and learning purposes for the greater good of society and targeted individuals. If an error has occurred please notify lissa of lissakr11humanelife with deepest apologies.