By Wayne Madsen
WMR’s intelligence sources report that the National Security Agency’s “Q Group,” the directorate responsible for overall security for NSA, is actively investigating and harassing NSA employees who have reported on senior officials at the sprawling intelligence agency, which now includes the new U.S. Cyber Command, of engaging in adulterous trysts with subordinates and possessing improper sexual material, including child pornography.
WMR has previously reported on the improper activities of the Q Group, which has become a virtual uncontrolled FBI within the NSA. Q continues to protect NSA senior officials who engage in and promote a culture of sexual exploitation of junior employees at the intelligence agency. Q Group has also misused NSA psychologists and psychiatrists to deem anyone who charges senior officials of the agency with sexual misconduct or harassment unfit to hold a security clearance for reasons of mental impairment.
- Wayne Madsen, Investigative Reporter Blows Whistle on Secret Cybersurveillance “Q” Group in the NSA & First Fruits Program (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- The NSA (Murderers for Hire – Low Scumbag Torturing Traitors) (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- Secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs of FBI, CIA and NSA agencies Links (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- NSA Refuses To Release Secret Obama Directive On Cybersecurity (ericpetersautos.com)
- NSA Refuses To Release Secret Obama Directive On Cybersecurity (pakalertpress.com)
- Declassifying Discoveries by NSA Mathematicians (aperiodical.com)
- Lawsuit Against NSA Warrantless Wiretapping Heads to Supreme Court (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)